Member of DFG projects
- Safety strategies for human-robot-cooperation (SIMERO)
- Intuitive programming of self-adaptive robots (A-BOT)
- Hänel, Maria (2015) A Matter of Perspective – Three-dimensional Placement of Multiple Cameras to Maximize their Coverage. PhD thesis.
- Hänel, Maria (2010) Optimierung von Kamerapositionen zur Überwachung teils unbekannter Umgebungen. Diploma thesis.
- A Domain Decomposition Method for Camera Placement (4th IMA Conference on Numerical Linear Algebra and Optimisation, Birmingham, 2014)
- Challenges in Camera Network Optimization (Presentation at the Universität der Bundeswehr München, 2013)
- Three-dimensional Placement of Multiple Cameras to Approximate a Human Coworker Correctly Despite Robot Occluder (Workshop on Safety for human-robot interaction in industrial settings, IROS, Hamburg, Germany, 2015)
- Optimization of a Surrogate on a Decomposed Domain (Workshop Women in Optimization, Heidelberg, Germany, 2015)
- TA for lecture Pattern Recognition
- TA Bachelor Seminary
- TA Large Master Project
- TA Master Thesis